[DeTomaso] It's Going to be a Silverstate Christmas

John Bentley (jab) jab at cisco.com
Tue Nov 27 10:02:22 EST 2007

Scott,

Keep in mind that fire suits are rated for BURN TIME!  Go with a good
suit, longer is better.  I use a double-layer suit, but others use
single-layer.  Its really just preference.  The double-layer is great
for those 34-degree mornings in Ely!  I'd go with a one-piece suit too.
Its really just like the jump suit you'd wear in the garage. As far as
matching shoes goes, I'd say most people do at least have the same color
shoes!

JB