[DeTomaso] Earliest Outside Gas Filler ?

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Mon Nov 26 18:12:19 EST 2007

I think it is way cooler to drive up to a pump and lift the deck lid to
refuel.  Chicks dig it.

I have a slightly widen hole in the engine cover around the fuel tank inlet
which makes it as easy to refuel as with the external door.

BTW -- The Profiles is only for events.  The POCA Newsletter is for
mechanical bits.  After last year's brouhaha, I am not going to touch that
one.  Also, the PCNC Newsletter is hi-res, full color and is published
on-line for everyone to see.