[DeTomaso] Brake Upgrades & Pads for Stock Brake

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 09:13:12 EST 2007

I have the Precision ProFormance's Super Stopper 2 set up and the car
stopped fast enough to loosen fillings ( OK, not really, but I have never
gotten a ticket going very fast after the radar detector sounded, and it has
seen track days at Roebling Road with a 3/4 mile front straight leading into
a 180 where the speed goes from 160 to 40 in about 400 feet). Anyway they
work great with no noticable fade.

Michael in Savannah