[DeTomaso] LED drop in replacement bulb info

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 26 09:06:59 EST 2007

I'm one of those homo sapiens that Dave Bell referred to.  The LED tail lights were brighter.  I don't care who Daniel Stern is or where he comes from.  The proof is in the pudding, and the pudding was pretty clear the night I saw the LED tail lights.

I immediately went to Autozone and bought some LED lights.  They didn't have everything I needed, so I'm buying the Space City kit.  At least shipping is easy for me.