[DeTomaso] Great advice for taking car photos

www.ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 25 20:22:16 EST 2007

Mike,

That may turn out to be a very useful photo guide to DeTomaso owners.
While I am happy to receive just about ANY photos for the Registry or Cars
For Sale section, a car really STANDS OUT when one makes it "right".

Making it right is not that much more difficult than a snap shot either.

I have some examples of what the writer calls "snap shots", but I won't
do a page of Good and Bad, so I don't offend someone.

Thanks for pointing this out, I think I may link to it.

Chuck

Hi guys,

Here's a link to a website that has lots of great advice for those people
aspiring to shoot quality photographs of their automobiles.   Although
Cobras are
featured in the photos, the techniques are applicable to all types of cars.

http://www.cobracountry.com/fototips/home.html

Mike

Check out AOL's list of 2007's
hottest products.