[DeTomaso] Mangusta Pressure Plate

dyogi dyogi at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Nov 25 19:30:20 EST 2007

Thanks Larry,

There is no one that rebuilds clutches here that I could find.  I checked
with the local speed shops and though the yellow pages.  I have a friend
who's been racing and running a shop here for the past 30 years and he knows
of no one.  He has a friend at McCleod who's building me a custom disc
(actually machining the hub of a Chevy 10 spline).  We are very limited
here.  Even the major parts stores don't stock a lot of parts for the 70's
era Fords.  I have Ford part numbers but no one to supply the parts locally.

Aloha from Hawaii,

Dennis