[DeTomaso] Modena 2009?

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Sun Nov 25 17:36:48 EST 2007

Mike:

May be we can get POCA behind it as in '96.  The only  thing we have to have
settled before hand is the allowable number of North  American participants
allowed.  If you remember last time, Matts initially  gave us a green light for
an unlimited number of participants, only to be told  at the last minute we
were limited to 180.  At that point we had over 200  registered.  Fortunately I
had a chronological list of sign ups and  was able to put together a wait
list.  Nevertheless I had to notify  people that they were either unable to be
accommodated or wait listed.  It  wasn't pretty.

Bob Reid