[DeTomaso] Mangusta Pressure Plate

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Nov 25 13:23:16 EST 2007

Dennis,

Surely there is a clutch/driveline shop around you that can rebuild it for you?

I did that with my PP and the clutch disc here in Fresno.? Reasonable cost, and it is was promptly done.

The owner noticed right off the bat the odd PP and disc, and the discussion naturally moved into Pantera Land.? He remembered the cars, had his own stories, and I believe he took his care in giving me a nice rebuild.? I told him I needed the three finger heights to be as close as possible for proper operation of the Quella internal hydraulic throwout bearing and he dialed that in just fine.

Call around your neighborhood, trying the industrial and big truck repair shops.

Larry