[DeTomaso] If it's broke, don't fix it...

Donny Williams Donnylee at ccwebster.net
Sat Nov 24 10:27:56 EST 2007

Chris are you sure its not the valve itself that is leaking?  There should
be a big nut on the top of the valve that threads to the heater valve itself
that is a part of the heater core.

The original valves have O-rings... They are easy to rebuild via Ace
Hardware O-rings.  Once you remove it by threading it off the core.

If your leak is ahead of this nut then, yes you have a core problem.... But
I am thinking leaky valve!

I attached some pics of mine..... I did an upgrade on mine with an American
Valve.  But the Originals will work just as good