[DeTomaso] Modena 2009?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Nov 24 15:21:44 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/24/07 12 19 20, cuvee at sbcglobal.net writes:

> Sounds great! Would this be a full week? How about a guesstimate (Sp) about
> the COST?

Yes, it would be a full week.   Way too early to tell what the costs would
be, because we don't know where we'd be going yet.   Probably one or two days in
Torino, followed by a move down to Modena/Marenello etc.   Historically Mats
has put together complete packages with transportation, hotels, meals, and
entry to the various museums etc. all included, for a remarkably low price.