[DeTomaso] Modena 2009?

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 24 15:18:40 EST 2007

Sounds great! Would this be a full week? How about a guesstimate (Sp) about the COST?

MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:
  Hi guys,

I just got off the phone with Mats Gorski, the fellow who has been behind the
organzation of most of the International De Tomaso meetings, including the
huge affair that was held in Italy in 1996.

He is working with Santiago De Tomaso and Claudia Lodi, and they are cooking
up a program for a grand 50th anniversary celebration of the De Tomaso marque.
He is thinking of opening this event up to a worldwide audience, and
coordinationg for tour buses etc. to enable those who arrive without cars (i.e.
Americans) to participate as well.

The general idea is to spend a full week in Italy, touring the various car
museums, factories, race factories, perhaps having a drag race, an open track
event, car show, cruise, etc. etc. etc.

The target date is May 2009. Mats wanted to get my feelings to see how much
interest there would be from the POCA crowd. In 1996, he pulled out all the
stops, and there were some 180 Americans in attendance! So this has the
potential to be an equally huge (and enjoyable) event.

So, who's up for it? I'm there!

Mike

Check out AOL's list of 2007's
hottest products.