[DeTomaso] If it's broke, don't fix it...

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Fri Nov 23 22:11:12 EST 2007

I'm not sure how I would accomplish draining only some of the cooling system, but since the valve that's leaking is way up under the dash, and with the shut off valves closed there should be no pressure to that part of the system, and since the tubes leading to leak are lower that the leak point, I don't think I'll have a problem.

I did stuff a towel under the leak, however, just in case!  With the kick panels back in place the towel is out of sight.

Thanks,

Chris
3846