[DeTomaso] If it's broke, don't fix it...

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Fri Nov 23 19:24:43 EST 2007

Chris,
     Bummer dude.  If your shut off valves are doing what they are supposed
to do,  no additional coolant should make it's way to the cab.  You might
have a little of the existing coolant in the cab slosh out during hard
cornering,  accelerating or stopping.  I would think that the bad core
should have no affect on your A/C.

Art