[DeTomaso] ADA PANTERA VIN 9628

Kjetil Finne kjetfinn at online.no
Fri Nov 23 14:55:13 EST 2007

Hi Patrick

Congratulation on your last purchase. Are you going to sell any of the other
cars, or are you going to race in the classic races as well.

Do the regulations say that you need a Hewland transaxle, or can you pick
the transaxle you want?

There are a lot of alternatives to the Hewland.
Quaife is making 5 and 6 speed sequential transaxles.
Gearfox in Italy is making one of the strongest transaxles on the market. It
is rated to 1000nm. It is the original box for the Koenigsegg, and very
reasonably priced.
I also think that Ricardo is making a sequential version of the Ford GT
transaxle but it is very long, and heavy.
You can also get 6 speed Porsche transaxles with sequential operation.
All of these transaxles can be mated to a sbf engine with existing kits from
Kennedy engineering and others.

Ps: Let me know if you need somebody to help drive your cars :-)

Best Regards

Kjetil
Norway