[DeTomaso] It's Finally Here . . . The NEW on-line POCA Club Store

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Nov 23 13:36:58 EST 2007

Trevor,

Thank you for pointing that out.  We did some research on certificates
and found to get the "green" bar on IE7 was rather expensive.  This is
still something I'm considering.  I have been using GoDaddy as my
registrar for some years now and they have some of the most reasonable
prices.

The site is still accessible, you just have to "accept" the
certificate.  Under Firefox, once you accept it permanently, you are
never prompted again.  Under IE 7, you are constantly prompted each time
you visit the site (at least from my testing), and are given the Red
address bar.

Yes, the cert was generated locally on asajayinc.com (not asajay.com),
and used 2048 bit encryption.  Microsoft might not trust me (and they
might have good reason to.  heheheh ), but for our purposes right now,
it should be okay.

Thanks,
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired