[DeTomaso] LED drop in replacement bulb info

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 23 11:33:07 EST 2007

The only problem I ever noticed with LED taillights was on my nieces M6 BMW.  It has some optional lighting package from Dinan I think.
Anyway, they were very bright but also very "directional".  If you were just a little off to the side they were quite dim, not as bright
as the regular bulb set up.  The Space City Pantera unit looks like that wouldn't be a problem thanks to the large LED element and
the shallow Pantera light assemblies.  Anyone ever notice something similar?
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa