[DeTomaso] It's Finally Here . . . The NEW on-line POCA Club Store

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 23 02:41:59 EST 2007

Asa Jay...

  The new site doesn't work? Just takes time. You'll work it out!
  We Thank You and Shelley for taking care of the Poca store all these years.

  Curt

Asa Jay Laughton <asajay at asajay.com> wrote:
  After months of installs, re-installs, futzing, putzing, configuration
and hair-pulling (not to mention schoolwork getting in the way), the new
(and hopefully improved) POCA Club Store is ready for your business.

*Highlights:*
- On line ordering
- Visa, Mastercard entry on line
- Paypal instant payments
- No more calling or faxing to place an order with us
- Secure, 2048 bit encryption on a secure site

Christmas is coming, so start your engines and get those mice rolling. :)
Go there now:
http://www.panteraclub.com/store/storefront.html

*Please note:*
This is a new volunteer effort on the part of myself and Shelley, who
have been running the store for almost 10 years. We beg your patience
as we work through any kinks the system may have. Thank you.

*Future enhancements (not quite there yet):*
- Add a section for Chapter stores, on commission
- Pay your membership dues on-line
- Register for the Fun Rally on-line
- and who knows what else (we'll take suggestions)

Thanks all,
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie