[DeTomaso] LED drop in replacement bulb info

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Thu Nov 22 11:06:52 EST 2007

Happy Thanksgiving - And for those shopping for Christmas.

The legendary Space City LED inventory is almost gone.  If you would like a
set, don't delay much longer.

I seriously doubt that anyone could source the LEDs for less than we are
offering them.  The reason is many fold.  They LEDs are sourced from
multiple vendors and your total shipping costs would exceed ours as we
bought in bulk.  We bought lots of LEDs that were represented as superior
and were not.  I simply do not see how an individual could get lucky enough
to buy the best based on advertised specs.  We certainly were unable. It
requires real world testing and the bulbs at your local Auto Parts store
were not best of class.  Unlike other individual's LED applications, this
set does not require modifying your lens' housings.

The kit costs $200 plus shipping.  For those that only want the retina
compromising brake LEDs, I have an extra set.  They are $100 for the set.

Pics at http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/Technical/Radiantz_LED.htm

JT