[DeTomaso] Larry Stock on the mend

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 18:33:42 EST 2007

Jack,

  PRIVATE TO YOU ONLY...don't share with the List Slackers

  This pisses me off!  And explains where Larry learned to drive so well...he told me years ago in SF some bs about some non-existant driving school no one ever heard about...he didn't tell me he learned how to drive from Shari! That is so WRONG on so many levels I don't even know where to begin.

  I actually slowed down to a 151 mph average at the NORC last May so the big egocentric BOBO wouldn't feel bad about my going faster then him at the NORC last May....I was hoping (yea I know I am the eternal optimist) that would not be incentive enough to get him out of hiding then I heard his own son was driving shifter CARTS faster then Larry used to be even before his own body's quadwhater bypass operation.

  I'm calling Shari tonight to see if she can drive HERZ in May. Once again Jack you have nailed it buddy.

  Mad Dawg

JDeRyke at aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 11/21/07 12:04:54 PM, teampantera at yahoo.com writes:

> I already told him I expect him to be running the NORC by spring with no
> "I-have-a-weak-ticker" excuses! ;-]>

Maybe you're leaning on the wrong Stock? I've already had the rare
opportunity of follow Shari thru the mountains south of Bakersfield, with the
monstrous 7-passenger Caddy she was driving having the rear end hung out a foot in the
turns! I'd like to see the doctor's face if he finds Larry acting as
navigator and Shari driving in the ORR! Remember, the famous 'red Pantera' has the
license plate 'HERZ'. FWIW- J DeRyke

Check
out AOL's list of 2007's hottest products.