[DeTomaso] Larry Stock on the mend

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 15:14:14 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/21/07 12:04:54 PM, teampantera at yahoo.com writes:

> I already told him I expect him to be running the NORC by spring with no
> "I-have-a-weak-ticker" excuses! ;-]>

Maybe you're leaning on the wrong Stock?   I've already had the rare
opportunity of follow Shari thru the mountains south of Bakersfield, with the
monstrous 7-passenger Caddy she was driving having the rear end hung out a foot in the
turns! I'd like to see the doctor's face if he finds Larry acting as
navigator and Shari driving in the ORR! Remember, the famous 'red Pantera' has the
license plate 'HERZ'. FWIW- J DeRyke