[DeTomaso] Larry Stock on the mend

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 15:03:10 EST 2007

Once he recovers?
  will he never stopped working...call him NOW with an order for parts...that is what will cheer him up. I already told him I expect him to be running the NORC by spring with no "I-have-a-weak-ticker" excuses! ;-]>

  Dawg
  P.S.  Tommy-Boy and Durango Dave and Larry "the Falcon" kelsey all put their healing hands on my clot and I was all better....a miracle? I don't think so but it sure felt better afterwards ;-]>
  p.p.s.
  HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

wkooiman at earthlink.net wrote:
  Don't even get me started.

I had a clot in my head 15 years ago. It took 5 years of blood thinners to dissolve it. That was not fun. I'd rather spend a night in a hotel room with Mad Dawg. If you add Tom Diulio, I might take another clot.

I had 2 clots removed from my leg a year ago. The collaterals were well developed. The x-ray showed a 2-inch gap where there was no blood flowing. The collaterals looked like spaghetti all around the gap. They couldn't remove a clot in my foot. It still hurts every once in a while, especially if I drink too much coffee.

After the clots, I had -many- blood tests. Except for a small gene mutation, my blood is normal. I think I just need to watch my diet.

I hope Larry is okay. Once he recovers from the operation, he should feel much better.

Will.