[DeTomaso] Larry Stock on the mend

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 04:15:14 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/20/07 19 59 8, Fastgrandma at aol.com writes:

> I suspect Larry's biggest problem is having to
> be driven around for a period of time so hope he listens to orders!   We
> want
> him around for some time yet - if only to hassle him on occasion!   :)

Although his doctor has told him that he isn't allowed to drive for six weeks
(because it's feared that an airbag deployment could be seriously bad news
for his heart), he doesn't trust Shari's driving, and argues that he's MUCH more
likely to get in a wreck with her at the wheel!   So I suspect he'll be
driving himself to work next week...:>)