[DeTomaso] Larry Stock on the mend

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Tue Nov 20 22:57:56 EST 2007

Larry called this afternoon to say hi and that he is doing great.   Perhaps a
bit too ambitious so hope he doesn't overdo too soon!   (Yeah, I probably
sound a bit protective but we just had our 43 year old son-in-law go through a 7
bypass surgery last January!)   I suspect Larry's biggest problem is having to
be driven around for a period of time so hope he listens to orders!   We want
him around for some time yet - if only to hassle him on occasion!   :)

Judy VP