[DeTomaso] Larry Stock on the mend

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 20 22:42:45 EST 2007

Don't even get me started.

I had a clot in my head 15 years ago.  It took 5 years of blood thinners to dissolve it.  That was not fun.  I'd rather spend a night in a hotel room with Mad Dawg.  If you add Tom Diulio, I might take another clot.

I had 2 clots removed from my leg a year ago.  The collaterals were well developed.  The x-ray showed a 2-inch gap where there was no blood flowing.  The collaterals looked like spaghetti all around the gap.  They couldn't remove a clot in my foot.  It still hurts every once in a while, especially if I drink too much coffee.

After the clots, I had -many- blood tests.  Except for a small gene mutation, my blood is normal.  I think I just need to watch my diet.

I hope Larry is okay.  Once he recovers from the operation, he should feel much better.

Will.