[DeTomaso] IR EFI Sensor

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Tue Nov 20 06:03:52 EST 2007

I just aquired another Pantera. I'm now in need of a good divorce lawyer.
The car currently has Quellas' IR EFI injection system with 2 oval air cleaners. The air intake sensor is on the base of one side. I want to put 6" stacks (air horns) on it. Can I just mount that sensor in one of the stacks?

Does anyone know what the throttle body venturi dimensions are on this system so I can order stacks? I can call Quella, but he is the vendor without email, correct? I hate dragging a vendor out of the shop for 1 question.
I've searched sites for stacks and I see listings for IDF, IDA, DCOE, with different sizes. I can remove the small horn on mine and get measurements, but where can I find measurements of the IDF's, IDA's......to match?
Will (ready to cut my decklid) D