[DeTomaso] Paint code

John Bentley (jab) jab at cisco.com
Sun Nov 18 22:35:24 EST 2007

Gezus, I hope someone is writing this down...  Anytime Mikey and I agree
on ANYTHING Pantera related, it needs to be logged! :)  Of course we
agree on lots of stuff concerning airplanes (like for instance he is way
better at flying the ILS into Elmendorf, Alaska, in the snow than I),
but we do agree on the "proper" color of a Pantera! ;). hahaha

JB

ps, btw, I was joking.....of course dealers cannot be trusted to
re-paint Panteras.....they have reputable shops do it...!