[DeTomaso] Hazard Warning Switch Troubleshooting

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 18 16:06:22 EST 2007

I bought a brand new switch from Johnny Woods.  It is probably the Alfa switch.  It looks very similar to the DeTomaso switch.

It has all the same wires with the same markings.  They're in different places, but if you mark them as you remove them, you can put them on the new switch in the proper place.

My emergency flasher switch works great now.  It wouldn't win a concours.  So what?  It works, and it looks right.