[DeTomaso] Hazard Warning Switch Troubleshooting

Chris Difani cdifani at pacbell.net
Sat Nov 17 17:28:20 EST 2007

Guys:

At long last I've figured out where one of my problems are (down Larry!), and it's my hazard warning switch.

Is there any way to troubleshoot/test it?

This isn't the usual problem that uses the broken toothpick solution, but something inside the darn thing. Essentially while 12VDC goes in on the correct wire, 12VDC doesn't come out on the correct wire. The illumination portion of the switch works, and it mechanically operates in and out with the correct detents. But electrically there's some problems....

So, any ideas, references, or suggestions?

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Difani
'73 L #5829 "LITNNG"