[DeTomaso] [NPC] Air pressure regulator

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Nov 17 03:18:33 EST 2007

Mark,

There's nothing simpler than just using air hose instead of dreaming up some
complicated PVC or copper plumbing solution.   Buy some hoses in various
lengths, connectors, fittings, etc. and so forth and you can plumb your whole shop.
  Harbor Freight sells quality Goodyear air hose really cheaply, in lengths
up to 50 feet.

My compressor is in a shed outside my house; I have a short leader hose to a
reel with a 25-foot hose outside, a slightly longer leader hose going inside
to a water filter, then another short hose to a reel with a 50-foot hose which
will let me get all the way to the street, if I have to do work outside.
This setup has worked perfectly for me.

I could add a bunch of Ts and have air hoses and outlets all over the garage,
but as I normally work alone, it's not a problem to have an air hose
stretching 10 feet or so across the garage floor to whatever I'm working on.