[DeTomaso] [NPC] Air pressure regulator

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Fri Nov 16 23:21:50 EST 2007

Mark,
     I did my compressor line with galvanized,  figuring it would be strong
and simple since it's threaded,  wrong!  It was a major headache for me
getting all the joints to keep from leaking,  it was not fun at all.  I
thought if I ever did it again,  I would probably go with copper and solder
the joints.  Just one guy's experience.

Art