[DeTomaso] [NPC] Air pressure regulator

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Fri Nov 16 17:23:15 EST 2007

Dan & Bill,

Thanks for the diagram.  My latest design looks almost just like it with a
couple of minor differences.

http://tinyurl.com/2jjjvv

With their set up, the condensation from the vertical pipe on the right
would flow back into the tank where it would get warm and tend to evaporate
back out into the pipe.  I would put a tee there and about a foot of pipe
downwards with a drain valve on the end to catch the water.

Mark