[DeTomaso] Cam Question

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Thu Nov 15 20:38:48 EST 2007

Dear Doug,

                Ack.  I don't know.  I recall it was up and running a couple
of years ago and Dan Jones made reference to using it during that time
frame.   I would think you could Google him, but I just discovered that it
sure ain't obvious on Google.   Dan Jones may, as usual, be more
knowledgeable on this point.

                 Sorry, it may be a dead end.

                           Warmest regards, Chuck Engles