[DeTomaso] water pump recommendations

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 15 10:25:41 EST 2007

I have the Milodon.  It has the backing plate on the impeller.  The impeller is stamped from steel - not curved vane.  It has the warm-up passage.

It is very light - almost too light.

There was a nipple for the heater.  I cut it off and installed a plug.  It doesn't leak.  It didn't crack when I cut threads for the plug, but as light as it was, the thought crossed my mind.

I haven't had any issues with it.  I didn't have cooling problems before or after.