[DeTomaso] Tiger Headers/Front crossmember NPC

EquitonJohn at aol.com EquitonJohn at aol.com
Wed Nov 14 19:08:11 EST 2007

Hello to all. I know this has little pantera content but I figured if  anyone
would know anything it would be you guys.  I am working to get my  pantera
back on the road hopefully it will be soon!!  In the meantime I own  a 1966
Sunbeam Tiger with a 289 SBF. I am in search of a set of headers and also  a front
suspension crossmember. If anyone has any information on where to locate
these items please let me know. I do appreciate all the help. Thank you in
advance for your time. John #3905