[DeTomaso] ORR TIRES - Re: What a great car!

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 12:16:28 EST 2007

Mikey,

  Right after you buy some 21st century wheels and tires you need to read my last post again.  Erik Petterson  agreed in 2006 that for Touring (124) Division at Silver State and NORC events as it also applies now to Panteras U rated tires are acceptable. He again also backed off his requirement on the age issue for Touring and Grand Touring divisions.  Besides money wotz your excuse now slacker?
  don't kill any VW drivers in Norcal

  P.S. you mean your Scirocco is faster then the pantera? HAHAHA

  Dawg