[DeTomaso] What a great car!

John Bentley (jab) jab at cisco.com
Wed Nov 14 11:39:50 EST 2007

I say take your 30-year old tires off the car and put on something
reasonable!  If you are gonna be racing around back-country roads, you
should have good tires anyway.  If your car never leaves the garage,
anything will do.  NEVER skimp on tires.  Maybe there was no speed
rating in 1938, but in 1971, there was.  There is a sticker in my
passenger door jam on my 72 that shows the original tires had a VR speed
rating.

JB