[DeTomaso] 3.2 gears and clutch life?

Dave Doddek pantera at pobox.com
Wed Nov 14 00:45:53 EST 2007

Dog,
Oh yea, I am Crazy, real Crazy.  This winter I am modifying my car and
going for 1000hp.  I want 750 at the wheels.  Intercoolers with dry ice,
methanol injection, 15 psi boost and pump gas.  It can be done.  But Silve
State?  I would love to do it again, but I need better gears and money.
The big problem is money.  I dont have any.

Dave "Broke" D