[DeTomaso] What a great car!

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 22:54:53 EST 2007

Mikey-Mikey-Mikey,

  You can just say you are just too skeered to run fast or just too cheap to buy modern wheels and tires or admit to both but stop the misinformation on orr tires.  Some of these guys are going to believe your BS.

  To say people need tires that are no older then 15 minutes old or tires that are speed rated for a billion miles per hour is incorrect Mikey....even you know that.

  All anyone has to do to 'legally run ORR at speed on a closed road with a Pantea " is  show up at tech with treaded high speed (Z, Y or W rated dot tires like Goodyear, Michelin and BFG, etc)  that are less then 3 years old, are in good condition.

  If anyone isn't sure about what tires will work and will pass tech then all they need to do is ask Pantera ORR veterans like John Bentley, Jason Eaton, Michael Frazier, Tom Di Iulio, Durango Dave, Bob Benson, David Bell, JT  or any of the other veterans who still run their Panteras in ORR. Yeeees, Jason and Dan Courtney had trouble teching Hoosier race tires in the past. No problems in 2007 with tire tech at any of the ORR.s

  Keep up the good work. We're all behind you.

  Dawg

  P.S. Have fun driving the Pantera but don't take out any civilians in Norcal  while you are playing Ricky Racer on public roads. ;-]>

MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 11/13/07 7 15 28, asajay at asajay.com writes:

> You're gonna put Silver State on your list of to-dos for next year, right?

The too-soft suspension would probably need to be addressed. But until the
tire tech folks get real and stop insisting on tires that are less than 15
minutes old, and speed-rated for a billion miles an hour, I'll be driving my
Pantera on the roads, and racetracks up and down California, but not the deserts
of Nevada....

Mike

See what's new at
http://www.aol.com