[DeTomaso] Best valve spring compressor

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Tue Nov 13 17:04:22 EST 2007

Paul,

I'll take a picture and mail it to you. The compressor was given to me a couple of years ago when Björn Carlsson and I were staying at a motel and decided that the parking lot was unsafe for parking our Panteras. We went to the nearby recycling station and asked if we could park behind their office (which was fenced in). They were OK with it and when we left I got the compressor, apparently something they picked out of the trash, as a parting gift.

It looks something like this:
http://www.biltema.se/products/product.asp?iItemId=82439

If it doesn't sit flat on the retainer something's wrong as the design is based on keeping the retainer "pusher" and the part that goes under the head of the valve parallel.

Tomas