[DeTomaso] What a great car!

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon Nov 12 20:33:28 EST 2007

Great description--I wish I had video and audio to go with it!

This evening I just took a new client of mine, who owns a Viper, for a ride in my Pantera.  He was duly impressed with the looks and power, but he was most surprised by how comfortable it was.  He told me after riding in his Viper for an hour or so, he could REALLY feel it!

Sincerely,

Chris
3846