[DeTomaso] Best valve spring compressor

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Nov 12 16:45:02 EST 2007

Hi Dug,

I have used this kind for 35 years. I find them EZer to use then the big
C-Clamps models. I have never used the air model. As someone said remember
to wack the top of the spring with a rubber mallet to loosen the keepers up.

http://www.nextag.com/KD-Tools-KD-2078-531846056/prices-html

Larry (tool whore) - Cleveland