[DeTomaso] ZF Acorn Nuts

charles buthala charlesbuthala at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 14:53:56 EST 2007

I did this last spring but I used Bullet SS Chromed nuts.  They are a bit deeper then most of the normal acorn nuts.  Also use the same type of lock washers, with no splits.  I found that some Trans Fluid may leak out of the nut if a split washer is used.

Michael Shortt <michaelsavga at gmail.com> wrote:   I know that our vendors sell a kit for this but I want it now.

Does anybody know the various sizes of acorn nuts needed for the rear of the
ZF cover, we have several bike shops that are open on Sunday.

Thanks

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you