[DeTomaso] Kill Switch for in cockpit

NSakulen at aol.com NSakulen at aol.com
Sun Nov 11 20:51:22 EST 2007

Check colemanracing.com and speedwaymotors.com

Nick

I am  looking for a "in-cockpit kill-switch" (no Larry not that!!) to add to
the  cockpit this winter. Yea, I already have an external kill switch which is
a  turn-type-switch mounted on exterior of Pantera.

I went through Pegasus, Summit and Jegs catalogs and haven't  found anything
different that I like as they are all like the kill switch I  have mounted
outside the Pantera where you push and turn the switch...I'd like  an in cockpit
switch to disconnect all power/alt/fuel delivery in the  cockpit...

I remember seeing something like what I  am describing on someone's race
Pantera  a few years ago  that at  first glance looked more like a push/kill
button but can't remember whose  Pantera it was...   If you have anything you are
using  or have  an idea of another application that could be used let me know
source/photo/etc.
Thanks

Dawg

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
The 1st  & still the only vintage race team in open road racing
www.teampanteraracing.com

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA

Archive Search Engine Now Available at  http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/

DeTomaso mailing  list