[DeTomaso] ZF Acorn Nuts

MyCars MyCars at Comcast.net
Sun Nov 11 10:48:36 EST 2007

Be prepared for some possible extra work!

I have an early ZF, so this may not apply to yours. But all of the studs
on mine were a little too long for the acorn nuts. I did not want to
double or triple washer the nuts. So I had to have the studs trimmed, to
make things look right.

Now that it is done, it looks awesome.

Later
Roydon }8~)>