[DeTomaso] The latest on the non-cruise cruise control

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Nov 11 01:06:27 EST 2007

Don't get me wrong; I love to drive the car the way it was meant to be driven, but from here to Las Vegas there are some VERY long stretches, and since I'm 6' 2" and most of that is my legs, I have to have the chance to straighten out my right leg, or it begins to cramp terribly.  My left leg can stretch all the way out while driving, but the distance to the accelerator is much closer.  I'd rather be able to keep driving than have to stop every two hours to get out and stretch my legs!  Besides, I've always thought it would be cool to set a cruise control at 150 mph.

So it's really not that sad...!

Sincerely,

Chris
3846