[DeTomaso] port stuffers

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Nov 10 20:37:27 EST 2007

Dear Doug,

               It is my understanding that you 1) glue them in where you
want them and the glue helps smooth the interface of the stuffer and the
intake wall and 2) then physically secure them with a screw drilled in from
the underside of the intake port that overhangs the liftervalley.

                            Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles