[DeTomaso] 4 V heads

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 20:46:25 EST 2007

That's any supercharger because it stuffs more air into the port

  Actually, there are some nice pictures here:

  http://forums.carcraft.com/70/6407968/general-car-craft-discussion/new-351c-engine-for-the-falcon-finally-in-the-car/index.html

  they fit into the bottoms of the ports (intake in this case) and raise the floor.  Some manifolds, like the Parker Funnelweb, assume they are in place.  4V ports with Parker's port stuffers are very close to intake ports in A3 heads (at least near the head flange).

  Ken

bill gaino <gaino at earthlink.net> wrote:
  I just got my 4 V heads back....SS Valves new springs and keepers. What is a port stuffer?