[DeTomaso] (DeTomaso) Where can I find a new gas tank?

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Nov 9 18:14:27 EST 2007

Forgot to mention- a crack in the tank can be semi-permanently fixed without
removing it, by using BONDO! Bondo is fuel proof so if the cracked area is
clean & dry, a blob of mixed bondo over it will seal off the leak. A hole can be
fixed by slobbering bondo on a screw, lightly screwing it into the hole, then
adding more bondo on the outside. I fixed a small rock-caused hole in mine in
1996 like this; one of these days, I really need to pull the tank and braze
the hole up..... J DeRyke