[DeTomaso] (DeTomaso) Where can I find a new gas tank?

XX XX r565h737 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 16:29:38 EST 2007

The tank is steel...no fiberglass covering...and it is leaking.....

MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 11/9/07 8:00:49 AM, r565h737 at yahoo.com writes:

  The original tank may be able to be repaired, but I didn't want to take the chance of it sprouting a new leak in a few years....Stainless would give me piece of mind...

Your car is a pushbutton, which should have an aluminum tank wrapped in fiberglass.  So, it shouldn't rust.  Is the tank itself actually leaking?