[DeTomaso] (DeTomaso) Where can I find a new gas tank?

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Fri Nov 9 12:00:50 EST 2007

I am moving mine to the right side. I am going to weld one from aluminum.
I may run a fuel temp monitor because I would like to know how the fuel
temps rise over time. I was also thinking og ducting the air in the right
side between the headers and tank/heatshield:

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars/panttransam/1905/tank/tank1.jpg

Gary